Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Remember me?

I'm Downtown - Through The Years

Some of you may remember when I blogged at the I'm Downtown - Original Blog.  Here's a collection of photographs that may spark your memory.

The last time I visited that blog was in 2012.  I always had intentions of going back, of writing again, and then, as it does with many of us, life got in the way of life.   Then, when I wanted to go back, I found that Blogger had been purchased by Google, I believe, and I could no longer retrieve my log-in credentials.

So, I have elected to start a new blog.  It is a new twist on an old theme, with the following address that you can bookmark, if you wish:  I'm Downtown 365.

I look forward to reconnecting with former readers, many of whom I now call friends, and making new readers/friends. 

Ciao!







3 comments:

  1. Hi There, I've been wanting to talk to you anyhow ---so this is NEAT.. I definitely remember your blog, "JANE" ha ha ..... Glad you are back...

    Now--here's my question. Did you drop Facebook??? I somehow have lost you....

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed I do remember. Welcome back!...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear IM DOWNTOWN....Thanks so much for your visits to my blog. I have wanted to write to you before, to thank you for Following, but I don't belong to Google+ so I wasn't able to leave a message. Hope this works. Have a beautiful weekend. Going to follow you, too! Suasn

    ReplyDelete